AES provides expert end-to-end support when it comes managing publications, whether they’re electronic or print.
Our team of marketing and communications experts can manage the entire publication production process for your association or not for profit organisation, from securing advertising, writing and editing, through to graphic design, and print production.
Whether you need help with your quarterly printed technical journal, a monthly electronic newsletter, or one-off brochures and annual reports, AES is here to help.
Our publication management services can be particularly beneficial if your association or not for profit organisation is time-poor, if you don’t have a dedicated communications department, or if your team doesn’t have publications management experience.
Our publications management services include:
- Planning, including the creation of annual editorial plans and features lists
- Selling advertising space and liaising with all advertisers on rates and artwork
- Drafting of all editorial and content, including interviewing industry experts to produce superior quality, engaging articles that your members will love
- All graphic design and layout, delivered with creativity, innovation and flair
- Editing and proof-reading services delivered with attention-to-detail that is second to none
- Professional print management, including liaising with printers, delivering print-ready files and checking all print proofs
- Management of distribution, including liaising with mail houses and Australia Post to ensure your publications are delivered to your members on-time and on-budget