What is our Vision? "All not for profit associations become high performing businesses, consistently delivering quality outcomes for their members, stakeholders or clients."
And We Can Achieve this by "Providing the leadership skills and knowledge to enable association leaders to achieve and maintain a sustainable high performing organisation."
To achieve this, AES provides a range of services that are divided into two core areas:
Association Consulting and Support Services
Our consulting services cover all aspects of association or not for profit management. AES consultants are called upon daily to provide the latest knowledge, facilitate or negotiate. Our overarching objective is to add value for our clients so that they can survive and continue to improve. AES uses some of the latest analytical tools to help association leaders manage change.
AES assists clients by providing access to the management tool, the AES Association Best Practice Self Assessment Tool. This tool has been used by over 400 NFP organisation both in Australia and abroad, and it allows for a detailed self assessment of the current state of the association, so we can use this information to suggest improvements.
Our consultancy services are backed by the products and expertise that enable board members and managers of not for profit organisations to create an efficient and sustainable NFP organisation.
Total Secretariat and Association Management Services
This aspect of service delivery provides association executives and their NFP associations with full back office support. This means that important tasks are taken care of by experienced and skilled service providers, so association leaders can focus on achieving the core objectives of the organisation.
Our Operational Secretariat Services include:
- Modern dedicated office and experienced association staff
- Skilled staff managing all member queries and requirements
- Management of member database
- All governance compliance requirements
- We provide a dedicated phone line - your association calls are answered 5 days per week
- Post office and postal address
- Maintenance of website (subject to our technical assessment & review)
- Manage all finances including the monthly provision of financial reports (MYOB or Xero)
- All Tax GST reporting requirements
- Conference & Event Management services - national or international if required
- Dedicated experienced interim Chief Executive or General Manager services
- Experienced association services project management staff eg Membership Drives, Sponsorship, Marketing, Communications.
Not just a secretariat - Examples of Extra Services we have provided to AES Secretariat clients:
- Project Management of New Website Implementation
- Development of Certified Professional Status - growth in membership
- Design and development of new products and services to members
- Implemented a new member campaign
- Production of Website Requirements Package
- Management of all media and manage new campaigns
- Provided in-house Governance Training Program for Board
- Developed Budget and provided full financial analysis
- Managed conference and event
- Developed Sponsorship packages
- Reviewed Consitution and developed by-laws and policies.
Past consultancy projects have included:
- Providing support to new boards and assistance with all issues of governance
- Strategic planning
- Website review and development
- Membership review and development
- Organisational structure review
- Development of quality manuals and assessments
Need More Information?
• Phone us on 03 8393 9382 during business hours