Association Conference and Event Management Services
AES has extensive experience in the management of associations meetings and conferences.
We add more than a professional conference organiser. We bring to our clients a total package which includes strategies for generating revenue, through building longer-term partnerships and membership engagement strategies before and after the conference or meeting. The AES event team can manage small to large conferences and events.
Why Are Events So Important?
Associations rely on their events not only to provide a meeting place for existing and new members but to generate revenue. AES staff experience includes managing over 120 events and ensuring they are more than just a meeting. We provide value to members, deliver new knowledge or ideas, and create enough surplus to fund other activities.
How is AES Different?
All members of our team are experienced association professionals - not just event managers. The AES team has project managed major conferences and events as employees of associations, and we fully understand the culture of managing for an NFP organisation. We bring all this experience, and more, when we manage your event.
Our Conference and Event Management Services
Our conference and event management services include:
- Work with the organising committee to develop the program with budget and business plan
- Negotiate will all suppliers, including venue, audio-visual, travel and accommodation, pre- and post- tour operators
- Manage website, flyers, marketing and all publications
- Provide online registration process
- Full independent budget reporting
- Provide on-site support
- Manage sponsors and exhibitors
- Ensure budget is maintained
- Arrange media releases and interviews
- Market the event to members and other stakeholders
- Provide services for all your event and meetings needs
With our comprehensive event and conference management service, you will improve your current service delivery to members and create an environment that encourages new members to engage with your service.
Need More Information?
- Contact us online
- Phone us on 03 8393 9382