Secretariat Services for Associations and Corporates
Your association simply cannot prosper without an efficient administration service; add one to your NFP or optimise your current system and watch all aspects of your activities improve.
AES offers a full back office administration and secretariat service. Our staff are some of the most experienced at managing associations or NFPS in Australia. Our clients not only are provided with a full administration service, we have the complete expertise and experience to help your organisation grow and succeed reducing the pressure on volunteers so they can focus on what is important.
Our Secretariat Services package will give you access to the all the fiscal, membership and association management support you need. We can also assist your current office in aligning their approach with best practice, to make their job more efficient and effective.
We have enjoyed long-lasting relationships with clients that have opted for our administration and secretariat services, and they have experienced a wholesale improvement in the way their associations provide services to their membership base.
What just one of our secretariat clients say about us!
“ Thank you Nick, Anne and all at AES for the rare and dedicated support you have given the NAGS National Committee as we negotiated difficult times and threats from within and external to our core purpose. AES have been fabulous.”
Past President , National Association For Gambling Studies Inc, November 2020
AES -Secretariat Services- Provided By the Most Experienced Asssociation Professionals in Australia
When you engage with Association Executive Services to provide your secretariat service, our staff are not only representing your organisation, they are the most experienced association professionals providing these services in Australia.
Our general secretariat services include:
- Modern dedicated office and experienced staff located in Vermont Victoria
- We provide state of the art phone service - answered in your association's name during business hours 5 days a week.
- Dedicated key contact - supported by experienced staff during absences or leave
- Managing all member queries and requirements
- Managing all events and conferences from small meetings to large conferences.
- Help and advice by our specialist NFP consultants with issues relating to board, council or committee governance
- Management of member database
- All governance compliance requirements eg ASIC, ACNC or local regulator
- Post office and postal address
- Maintenance of website (following assessment of user ability)
- Total finance reporting including monthly financial reports (MYOB or Xero)
- All Tax GST reporting requirements
- Dedicated experienced interim Chief Executive or General Manager services if required
- Experienced association services project management staff, such as membership drives, sponsorship, marketing and communications
- Project management of new website and association managment system implementation
- Production of website requirements package
- Review of all media and managing new campaigns
- Provided in-house governance training program for board members
- Developed budgets and provided full financial analysis
- Developed and securing Sponsorship
Not sure what you need? What next ?
Contact our office and we will help you identify your needs and work with your budget
- Phone us on 03 83939382 during business hours, or use our contact us form and we will be in touch